Spreadsheets bursting at the seams?
Do these statements sound familiar?
- We use/share multiple Excel spreadsheets and Access databases in the office;
- We have too many manual paper/email processes;
- We frequently identify data capture errors;
- We are aware that data capture is duplicated;
- We have identified that existing systems are contributing to low staff morale due to tedious data input repetition.
Over the years we have invested a lot of our time to understand what our customers want and work with them closely to build data management/database systems exactly for them. Our process is simple, we will work with you and your team to:
Identify requirements through workshops & business process analysis with your key personnel.
Create and distribute a technical specification document to the project team, including a disaster recovery plan if one is not in place, if there is we will review that too.
Build the custom database system with a phased release to the project team for testing and final sign-off before its launch, ongoing support and management of future upgrades.
So if all of the above is true and your databases are causing stress then talk to us for a free quote. We will review your database processes and work with you and your staff to identify key requirements and build you a system that works for you – not the other way around.