There may be significant savings to be made if you get your IT strategy right
We provide sound and impartial IT consultancy services to enable your business to review existing systems and implement new and improved IT solutions, software and security measures. With no hidden costs, we will assist you at every stage to review and plan your IT strategy.
What we can do for you:
– Make sure that your existing IT systems are working for your business and not the other way around;
– Comprehensive & impartial review of IT hardware and software systems;
– Clear and defined options when it comes to improving or implementing new IT solutions;
– IT Hardware & Software Audits, Project Management and Procurement;
– Troubleshooting problem areas from IT systems and impact on staff;
– Stress test existing infrastructure, data security protocols and disaster recovery procedures.
We carried out extensive software and hardware systems analysis of all internal IT systems, infrastructure and processes for one of the UK’s leading wastewater management organisations. The scope of the project included working with individual departments to document existing systems processes and requirements, research of business-critical software applications, production of several detailed reports including recommendations, a cost-benefit analysis that saved the overall project £68,000, negotiation with senior directors, the project team, the company’s existing technical support contractor and third-party software vendors to ensure the project remained within budget and business constraints.