Website Design for Schools, let us take the stress away from your Admin team.
We genuinely love working with schools and our web-based Content Management System (CMS) can be tailored to your precise requirements and loaded with features that enable school staff to manage school calendars/events, individual class information including termly topics, photo galleries, downloads for parents, school newsletters, and counters for school “houses” where reward or merit house points are earned. Our websites are designed for primary, secondary and higher education institutions including colleges and online learning courses.
The interface is simple to use and various admin rights can be set up to enable “super admins” to have access to all areas of the website or “class admins” to just update their class sections and so on! Simplicity is key here and if you need assistance we are on hand to help! We don’t have a call centre to navigate through, there will always be someone here to assist you, you’ll have access to our online client support area too and we are well aware of the school budget! Our prices are highly competitive, we don’t charge large upfront sums, and the development and ongoing maintenance of the website is billed on a monthly basis to assist with cash flow.
School Website Pricing
Our website packages for schools start from a very competitive £69.99 + VAT per month and includes:
- Facility for a tiered level of admin access to the website; for example, a main administrator who has control over all areas of the website then class admins to update class pages and upload images, photos, PDF files, media files etc to their specific class pages only;
- A calendar of school events that can be downloaded/synchronised with parents/staff mobile devices such as iPhone or Android devices;
- Responsive website technology for optimal viewing across a variety of mobile devices, including iPads, and Android tablets and automatic re-sizing of page content and layout on laptops and desktop computers with different screen sizes;
- Stat counters for “house” or “class” points over a school term;
- Media galleries to upload photos, create photo galleries and video/PowerPoint presentations;
- Organised media directories for school newsletters, parent documents, school policy documents, curriculum documents, etc;
- Facility for school teachers and support staff to create blog posts about school events, school trips, extracurricular activities and more;
- Option for school staff to manage their own website content with an easy-to-use website editing interface to format fonts, headings, add images and links, etc.
Our monthly fee doesn’t just include the re-design of the website, we include 45 minutes of content changes should they be required if one month of the time allocation is not used or one month an hour of updates is required we are completely flexible about how the time is used and allocated, we are here to help and not be regimented with how we assist our clients with the ongoing maintenance of their websites. Website plugins (ones that add extra features or functionality) are updated regularly, site back-ups are taken regularly so in the event of a member of staff deleting or changing something important we can restore an earlier version!
As recommended by:
“Excellent friendly service. IceStar Media can always be relied on to solve any problems quickly and efficiently. Their knowledge is outstanding and they offer a first-class service. We are delighted with our website which has improved communication and provides opportunities for our pupils to show what they have been learning in school.”
Mrs Julie Winwood, Headteacher
Aston St Mary’s C of E Primary School
“IceStar Media have created a wonderful new website for our school. They have been so responsive throughout and have been extremely accommodating of our (very fussy) requests. We have been delighted with the service they have provided so far and have been made to feel that every problem can be sorted quickly and efficiently. Seran provided friendly and very supportive care for us as customers, throughout. I would recommend them unreservedly.”
Mrs Foley, Headteacher
Furneux Pelham Primary School